Scrumptious Chocolate Apples!
Our edible rose petals make a lovely addition to these delicious chocolate apples. A great addition to any party and one for both kids and adults!
- 8 Apples
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 200g White Chocolate
- 15g Pink Rose Petals
- 10g Marigold Petals
- 10g Blue Cornflower Petals
- 15g Red Rose Petals
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Slice one apple and place the sticks into the middle of the apple slices.
- Place the remaining sticks into the middle of the whole apples.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl either in the microwave or over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Once the chocolate has melted carefully dip the apple slices into the chocolate, or use a spoon to pour the chocolate over the top.
- Place them on a plate covered with baking paper to avoid them sticking.
- Dribble white chocolate onto the milk chocolate apples and vice versa to create even more of a wow factor!
- Sprinkle on the edible petals and sprinkles.
- Place them in the fridge to set and then enjoy!