Get your bake on!
- 185g Unsalted Butter
- 85g Plain Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 275g Golden Caster Sugar
- 185g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 50g White Chocolate
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 15g Pink Rose Petals
- Cube the butter and break up the dark chocolate, add both ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Fill a saucepan (small enough to sit the bowl on top) with hot water and place over a low heat to melt the chocolate and butter, stir occasionally to mix together. Once melted remove the bowl from the pan and leave to cool.
- While waiting for the mixture to cool, turn oven on to 160C / Gas 4.
- Use a shallow 20cm Square Tin and cut out non stick parchment paper to line the tin.
- Sieve the plain flour and cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Chop the white and milk chocolate into chunks
- Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together in a separate bowl until they look thick and creamy.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mix into the creamy egg mix and fold them together using a rubber spatula in a figure of 8 motion. Ensure you get all the mixture from the sides, be gentle & slow until the mixture is a mottled brown colour.
- Re-sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the chocolate and egg mix. Then fold the ingredients together, keep going until it looks gooey & fudgy but be careful not to overmix!
- Stir in the chocolate chunks then pour the mixture into the tin making sure it’s level and in the corners of the tin.
- Place the tin on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- To check the brownie is cooked, shake the tin. If it wobbles place back in the oven for another 5 minutes. You want a shiny papery top and the sides coming away from the edge of the tin.
- Allow the brownie to cool in the tin. Once completely cool, remove the brownie and sprinkle on the Pink Rose Petals to decorate.
- Slice the brownie into squares & enjoy.