Fun Easter Nest Cakes
Our edible petals make a lovely addition to these Easter Nest Cakes.
- Break up the shredded wheat into small pieces.
- Break the chocolate into squares and place into a glass bowl.
- Place the bowl over the top of a pan with simmering water to melt the chocolate.
- Once melted pour the chocolate onto the shredded wheat, mix the chocolate and shredded wheat together.
- Put the cupcake cases into a muffin tin to help them maintain shape.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Place 3 chocolate eggs in the centre of each cake.
- Sprinkle with petals and place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.